Welcome to the Jungle


Image result for code developer

Welcome to my first ever blog!

I'm a passionate software engineer who just loves challenges and solving interesting problems. I've been working professionally for over 5 years using technology like Java, JavaScript, SQL Server, MySQL, Hibernate and a few other technologies. I've dabbled with python. I've dabbled with Android. And overall, I just love coding.

So I thought to myself, one late night, that it'd be interesting to start website and post my journey into the continuous improvement of my technology stack and any random technology pieces that interest me (and hopefully you).

So follow me on my programming journey and let's learn a whole bunch of things together :)

Thanks,
Faraaz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Context Switching is killing your productivity at work

Integrating Code Syntax on a Blog or Website.